Friday, March 23, 2012

apology in advance

My husband tells me I don't have filter. Therefore, I have decided that instead of bombarding facebook with my random thoughts that acquaintances might not enjoy, I would allow friends, family and spectators to make the choice to "listen" to me shout from my soapbox.

What better way to share then start a blog like the other millions of twenty-somethings that want to share their life with eager readers?

So, If you decide to participate, I'm sorry for saying lots of things and I'm sorry for being non-original but now you have the choice to "listen".

However, there are some things I am not sorry about:

1. I'm not sorry that I learn something new everyday. Sometimes I like to share.

2. I'm not sorry that I am the "same - excited" as every other young adult that has recently got married and wants everyone to know about it. With marriage comes (not a baby in a baby carriage, yet, hold your horses!)... an adventure of two people co-inhabiting and all the glory that comes with it. I might share a little about that too.

3. I'm not sorry to admit that my home is not perfect and as I grow into this new role of wife and furry mother (to my 6 mo. yr old yorkie) I might find things around the house to update, or fix. Oh, and I might share that as well.

4. I'm not sorry that I have a budget. In fact, I've been on a budget my whole life which has actually allowed me to be a great deal finder (and plan my dream wedding for 250 people for less than the US average wedding $ - more on that later) and negotiator (which has kept me in a retail sourcing/product development job for 5 years). So I might share a great deal if I find one.

5. I'm not sorry that I am sort of a hypochondriac. Therefore, if I find any health related information that I think needs attention, I will share it.

6. Lastly, I'm am actually sorry that I am sort of a late adopter of technology. I always end up figuring it out, but until then my blog might be archaic.

I think that sums up my apologies and non-apologies.

....stay tuned for a real introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment