Friday, July 13, 2012

slacker

So am I a major slacker - blogger, or what!?

I'm full of empty promises, making you hold on for weeks, almost months for my over-sharing awesome stories. Here I am now... summer recluse. Well, blogger recluse. I've been more than busy every weekend with wedding and baby showers, visiting friends and family in Indy and spending time at Ian's family lake house. 

Because I over analyze everything, I have decided I might be a seasonal blogger (like my seasonal allergies) and think I used blogging in the spring to overcome my winter blues? Now summer is here and I'm back to normal and I can't get myself to sit down in front of my computer long enough to type some words (well, more than a Facebook post).

Frankly, I don't know where to begin. I have about a bazillion things to share.

I know, let's start here...

I mentioned Memorial Day weekend here. Ian and I had a wonderful weekend with his family. We didn't make it out to dinner by ourselves, but we enjoyed a meal in celebration of his Aunt Sue's birthday, where we met 5 years before. Same place, same people, same reason!




Here is a picture of our little family. (Oh, and my shorter hair cut! No more Piper hair anymore! Ian told me my haircut was more age appropriate. Isn't he dead meat sweet?)


Here are some more photos of the weekend.

hi Piper!

Some of Ian's cousins and their significant others... (who is that short girl?)

cousin Emily and Brad's son Jake

playing in the sandbox

cousin Erin and Kable's daughter Judy

before the dry summer 

cousin Erin and Kable's son James
Sweet sweet summer!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment