Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Piper's One!

Piper turned one!!!

In one whole year she has managed to almost be 100% potty trained, she has learned how to sit, and she has managed to find her way into our bed every night... right between Ian and I. 

(I know... judge away... It's terrible and one of these days we are going to fix that. hehe)

Piper is extremely needy, loves her routines and her favorite spot is on the couch wrapped in a comfy blanket... just like me.

Although she listens to me and shows me affection sometimes... like when she licks my face at 6am because she has to go to the potty... Ian is her favorite. I can't really explain it, but he is.

Piper still has a bum leg, but we stretch it with her and do her doctor prescribed "water therapy" in the bath tub. I kid you not.

Although I had every intention of baking Piper doggy cake for her birthday, I got all "working mom" and decided to pick her up a frosted "diva" treat from the pet store instead. I justified it like this... we were already at the pet store... and even the treat was too big for my less-than-5-pound dog. Baking a cake that only she could eat really didn't make any sense. (#workingmomproblems)

Here are a few pics from our big bash. :)




XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment