Thursday, May 17, 2012

facelift

No, I'm not getting one yet. But, my blog got one!

It got personalized. or to be more technical... savannalized.


My new favorite part is that my only good friend, Piper (my our yorkie), has made a permanent appearance in two places.

I really should add a photo of my husband, shouldn't I? He must be too busy to participate in this new blogging adventure. Yea, he is being responsible and watering our plants right now.

Other blog facelift details to note are: my iPhone, my favorite lip balm, a fedora hat (because hats are my professional life as explained here), my lunch bag and my keys (that accompany me 100 miles day). Oh, and my two favorite colors, right now, dusty purple and fuchsia.
If it's too much pink and purple for you, hover over a link and it will turn lime green! delicious.

Also, you might notice the new image on the right, below my profile titled Instagrid.

If you haven't downloaded an Instagram* application on your phone, you can still see the photos I upload to Instagram by clicking on the photo on the right side of the screen titled Instagrid. It's basically a grid of the photos I uploaded to Instagram.  You don't need to sign up. Just click and enjoy more of crazy me.

*Instagram: it's like twitter but focuses less on the text... and more on capturing moments with photos. And you can add neat photo filters to pretend you are a professional photographer, but not really.

Oh, I also moved the blog archive to the bottom right.  Above the blog archive are old posts with a photo and the title in case you want to catch up on some more of my word vomit wisdom.

I'm still trying to find a focus in my blogging content, but really who are we kidding? In the meantime...while I'm finding the best-blogger-me, I might be tweaking more things like adding a search bar, changing my tagline, or changing my Instagrid photo. Thanks for your patience on this hot mess of a blog!

sweet soapboxin'! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment